NYSC Online Registration For Batch C 2023 to Begin in December 18th
All prospective corps should be informed that the National Youth Services Corps (NYSC) has officially announced the commencement of online registration for Batch C 2023 Stream III on the 18th of December 2023.
As prospective Corps Members prepare for this significant step in their national service journey, here are some essential
NYSC online registration tips for Batch C to guide you through the process:
1. Registration Portal : The NYSC Registration Portal for Batch C is https://www.nysc.org.ng. Be sure to click on the active link to register when the registration begins.
2. Fresh Registration or Revalidation : If you are a first-time registrant, click on the “Fresh Registration” link. However, if you were previously deployed in other Batches and didn’t report to camp, click on the “Revalidation link” to revalidate your registration.
3. Continuing a Previous Registration : If you have started registration in the past but didn’t complete it, click “Login to the portal” to continue with your Username and Password.
4. Fingerprinting: Do not attempt to thumbprint by proxy. The Digital Persona U. 4500 fingerprint reader is the specification for thumbprints. You may like to read how to fix fingerprint capture errors during NYSC registration.
5. Passport Photograph : Ensure you upload a clear passport photograph, appropriately dressed. Remember that the uploaded photograph will appear on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Do not upload a photograph with you wearing an NYSC crested vest, and keep in mind that the passport photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. Name Correction : You can apply for corrections related to your name, spelling errors, and rearrangement. For more details, you can check how to apply for NYSC name correction .
7. Vital Details : Your Date of Birth, Date of Graduation, and Course of Study will be displayed on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure that these details are accurate, as they cannot be corrected after Camp Registration.
8. Additional Corrections : You can also apply for corrections to your Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, and Qualification on your dashboard. You may like to check how to apply for NYSC change of date of birth and Course of study.
9. Foreign Trained Graduates : The portal is open for foreign-trained graduates and part-time graduates as well. You may like to check NYSC requirements for foreign-trained graduates .
10. Armed Forces Service : If you are serving in the Armed Forces, be sure to indicate this during Online Registration.
11. Preview and Verify : It is advisable to preview the records you’ve entered before submission to avoid errors in your registration. We believe that the guide above will help you complete the NYSC Online Registration process for the 2023 Batch C Stream III.
Be sure to stay updated with official announcements from the NYSC management as you prepare for your national service.