Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Test Centres 2023 – The Nigeria police recruitment physical screening is the second phase within the police recruitment procedure. It represents a rigorous physical assessment designed to gauge your fitness and endurance levels. In this post, we will show you the Nigeria police recruitment screening test centres nationwide.
The recruitment screening is held at multiple locations across the nation and is closely supervised by senior police officers. To qualify for the Nigeria Police Physical Screening, you must have successfully submitted your application on the Nigeria police constable recruitment portal.
When attending the Physical Screening, ensure you have the following essential documents in your possession:
- A valid birth certificate
- Police guarantor’s form (download here )
- A valid national identity card.
- Copies of your credentials
- A copy of your online application form
- Recent passport photograph.
At the Physical Screening, candidates should anticipate a series of physical tests and assessments to evaluate your strength, and overall fitness.
This critical step will evaluate your physical fitness and stamina, ensuring that you are well-prepared for the demands of the police force.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Test Centres
Many people have been asking us about the venues/centers for the Nigeria Police recruitment screening test. In this section, we provide you with information about the physical SCREENING TEST VENUES in all 36 states of Nigeria.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test, and the schedule is yet to be confirmed.
You may like to check Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Screening Past Questions & Answers. Please note that shortlisted candidates are expected to appear in white short and white T-shirts (polo). You may like to check full requirements for police screening test.
Any Candidates who cannot show up for an aptitude test will be automatically disqualified.
Below are the venue of Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Screening Centres for all states;
- Abia State: Ibeku High School, Umuahia.
- Adamawa: Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola.
- Akwa Ibom: University of Uyo, Main Campus, Uyo
- Anambra : Prof. Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre, Awka
- Bauchi: Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Jos Road, Bauchi.
- Bayelsa: Bishop Dimieri Grammar School, Ovom, Yenogoa.
- Benue: Benue State University, Markudi.
- Borno: Sir Kashim Ibrahim College of Education, Maiduguri.
- Cross River: West Africa People Institute, Diamond Hill road and Government Secondary School, Calabar.
- Delta: Federal College of Education Technology, IbusaRoad, Asaba.
- Ebonyi: Ebonyi State University, CAS Campus, Ebonyi.
- Edo: Imaguero College, Sapele Road, Benin.
- Ekiti: Subebe Nursery & Primary School, Okesha, Ado-Ekiti
- Enugu: Federal Government College, Enugu.
- FCT: POWA International School, Garki Abuja.
- Gombe: Hassan Central Primary/Secondary School,Gombe.
- IMO: Alvan Ikonkwu Federal College of Education, Owerri.
- Jigawa: Jigawa State Polytechnic, Dutse.
- Kaduna: Kaduna State University, Kaduna.
- Kano: Police Academy, Wudil
- Katsina: Sir Usman Nagogo College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Katsina.
- Kebbi: Waziri Umaru Federal Polytwchnic, Birnin-Kebbi.
- Kogi: Federal University, Lokoja.
- Kwara: Police Training School, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Police College, Ikeja
- Nasarawa: Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia.
- Niger: Police Secondary School, Minna.
- Ogun: Lisabi Grammar School, Idiaba, Abeokuta.
- Ondo: Police Secondary School, Ita-Ogbolu, Akure.
- Osun: Ataoja Government High School, Gbogan/Ibadan Express Way, Osogbo.
- Oyo: The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
- Rivers: Rivers State University, Port-Harcourt.
- Sokoto: Police Training School, Sokoto.
- Taraba: FGGC, Jalingo.
- Yobe: Government Girls College, Damaturu.
- Zamfara: Sambo Secondary School, Gusau.
Note: The screening centers mentioned above were used for the Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Screening in previous time. We have not yet confirmed whether these centers will be used for the 2023 recruitment. Additionally, the screening centers may be located at the police headquarters in all the states.
We kindly request you to revisit this web page for updates, as we are in the process of reaching out to the police for confirmation of the screening centers.