Ecobank Entry Level Development Program 2024
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work in a big bank? Well, the Ecobank Entry Level Development Program is here to give you a taste of the banking world! It’s a special program designed for young people like you who are just starting their careers.
Ecobank Nigeria is a subsidiary of Transnational Incorporated (ETI), the leading independent banking group in Africa. It is headquartered in Lomé, Togo, and has affiliates in more than 32 sub-Saharan African countries.
Working at Ecobank Nigeria offers an opportunity to contribute to the bank’s expansion and be a part of its ongoing success. This environment encourages
innovation, promotes collaboration, and supports employees in their career development.
The Entry Level Development Program (ELDP) is a recruitment initiative aimed at attracting young, talented individuals to meet the bank’s growing workforce needs. By participating in ELDP, you become part of a group of future leaders who will drive the bank to new heights.
Why Should You Join?
Joining the Ecobank Entry Level Development Program can be a fantastic opportunity for you. It’s a chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment. You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who will guide you along the way. Plus, you’ll gain valuable skills and knowledge that will help you in your future career.
Objectives and Advantages of Ecobank Graduate Program
- Access to ongoing learning and development opportunities at the Ecobank Academy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Regular team building activities and retreats A lively and inclusive workplace culture
- Support for professional growth, such as ICAN, ACCA, CIPM, and more
- A supportive work environment that values and rewards employees
- Convenient staff bus services available for eligible employees
Requirements for Ecobank Graduate Program Qualification
- 24 years as at the date of application.
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified, you can apply by visiting Ecobank’s website at ecobank.zohorecruit.com.
Are you ready to start a fulfilling career journey? Apply now and join a team that values your potential and invests in your success.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited to take an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via email.
For more information, please visit the Ecobank website on http://ecobank.zohorecruit.com/jobs/
The Ecobank Entry Level Development Program is an exciting opportunity for young people like you to kickstart your career in banking. It offers valuable training, mentorship, and networking opportunities. So, if you’re ready to take on the challenge, keep an eye out for the application process and give it your best shot!