How To Transfer Money With USSD Code From UBA Bank TO Another Bank Acount – The United Bank for Africa (UBA) offers a lot of safe, convenient, And Affordable financial services in Nigeria. The bank used codes to enable customers to make financial transactions via their phones without using the Internet for transactions. This post highlights the UBA transfer codes for mobile money transactions.
The UBA Bank headquarters are in Lagos, Nigeria. The bank introduced USSD codes for money transfers to simplify its services and enable customers to enjoy personalized digital banking services. Please read on to learn how to use the UBA transfer USSD code for your mobile money transactions.
The UBA Bank short code for transferring money eases and quick financial transactions. Open a UBA account as a bank to link your mobile number to your account, and register your USSD code for the UBA mobile banking services.
After that, you can use the UBA transaction codes for various mobile banking services.
WHAT IS THE USSD CODE FOR UBA?
The general USSD code for UBA Bank transfers is *919#. Which contains many options for you to choose from. You select an option for mobile banking services you want and follow the prompts to complete the process. Below is the list of major UBA transfer codes.
- Self-enrolment/registration (*919*0#)
- Check Balance (*919*00#)
- Top-up airtime for yourself (*919*amount#)
- Top-up airtime for others (*919*phone number*amount#)
- Transfer money to UBA account (*919*3*account number*amount#)
- Transfer money to other banks (*919*4*account number*amount#)
- Loan UBA prepaid card (*919*32#)
- Block debit card (*919*10#)
- Pay bills (*919*5#)
- Freeze online transactions (*919*9#)
- Retrieve BVN (*919*18#)
- ATM cardless withdrawal (*919*30*amount#)
- Check bank statement (*919*21#)
- Generate OTP (*919*8#)
- Buy data for yourself (*919*14#)
- Buy data for others (*919*14*phone Number#)
- Smile Data top-up (*919*23#)
- Baba ijebu wallet founding (*919*26*1#)
- Betking wallet founding (*919*26*amount#)
- Bet9ja wallet founding (*919*22*wallet ID*amount#)
- Lottomania wallet founding (*919*26*2#)
- ARM pensions (*919*27*1#)
- Oak pensions (*919*27*1#)
- Deactivate UBA USSD code (*919*911#)
If you are using the UBA bank this is the following USSD code that you should be able to use for mobile transactions.
HOW TO REGISTER A UBA BANK ACCOUNT
Dial *919*0# To register the UBA bank, After dialing the code you may see the message on your phone screen like this, Welcome to USSD banking please note a N6.98 network charge will be applied to your account for banking services on this channel. Then choose the option that is suited to you.
HOW TO CHECK UBA BANK BALANCE WITH USSD CODE
For you to check your UBA bank balance, Dial *919*00# To check your account balance, follow the screen option, then choose that deserves your choice and confirm.
In conclusion, The general USSD code for UBA Bank transfers is *919#. Which contains many options for you to choose from. You select an option for mobile banking services you want and follow the prompts to complete the process.